OTT Pricing eBook
Building the Perfect OTT Pricing Model: An eBook from the editors of FierceOnlineVideo
The rapid expansion of OTT video services coming to market during the past two years has catapulted online video into the mainstream. By the end of 2016, 64% of broadband households in the United States were subscribing to at least one on-demand OTT service, and 54% of U.S. adults were streaming video from one of those services on a monthly basis, according to Leichtman Research Group’s “On-Demand TV XV” report.
This eBook explores the OTT market and how to build an OTT pricing model.
- OTT Market Overview: The ‘Big Four’
- A Look at Hulu’s Decade in OTT
- Flexible OTT Monetization Models: What’s Your Possible?
- ISPs Add Video to Arsenals, Complicating Pricing Strategies
- The Truth About Cord Cutting